Monday, July 18, 2011

visiting Austin

I spent this past weekend with my newest friend Taylor and my oldest friend Audrey. We had such a good time! Weekend trips take you away for a little bit, the perfect amount of time to get away and look at new shops and eat good food. I had never been on 6th street and I maybe had my fill in one fell swoop. 



On Saturday we ate the best breakfast at Magnolia, wandered around South Congress and got extremely overheated. Fortunately, we found a cute little taco shop to cool off and drink an afternoon cerveza in! We spent Saturday night at a cool bar that had backyard games and skee-ball.

Sunday, I stopped in Georgetown to eat lunch with my grandparents - such cuties, such delicious foods. 
At a basic level, it was good timing and a good time. I love hanging out with Audrey in what I feel like is her "native" land. 


The following is my new life motto. I have 2 or 3 on a rotating basis, and this one is really speaking to me now.



Here's to hoping your week is simple and happy.

Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment